Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Funny Ella Part 2

This week is teacher appreciation week. Ella and I picked out some mini rose plants and baked some chocolate chip cookies for each of her teachers. I was telling her that she should tell her teachers "Thank You, You're the Best", when she gives them the gifts. She kept repeating her "line" back to me, "Thank You, I'm the best" We went back and forth several times me correcting her and her insisting I'm the best. I finally realized she was doing it on purpose, she new what I wanted her to say. Ella is apparently just a little bit full of herself.

Ella has a dollhouse in which the above family resides. The other day she was playing with the family and stopped to tell me that the Mom's green shoes did not match her pink shirt. I think I may be creating a monster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHAHA!!!

At least she isn't criticizing the size of the mom's tush!