Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Riding A Tricycle

Ella finally stopped pretending that she doesn't know how to pedal her tricycle. She has grasped the concept for quite sometime now, but knew if she held out some one would just push her. Well the gig is up. I witnessed it, photographed it and won't push anymore.
I guess now that she can officially ride it she has already moved on, because today we were out for a walk and she told me she needed a little car. I told her that she didn't need a car because she had a bike and a 4-wheeler. She disagreed. She says she needs a pink car with doors and seats that she can drive around. I told her she should ask her Daddy and she said no I'll ask Papa.

Side note: How 'bout that kool-aid moustache?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, she has learned herself early with the art of manipulation. You have to be proud of that!